Jumat, 08 April 2016

My Holiday's Activities

Last holiday, I went to Bandung with my friends. First, we visited Farm House in Lembang. For entry fee we had to pay Rp 20.000 each person. We took some pictures in front of the dwarf's house. We gave some vegetables for animal's feeding in farm house. There are rabbits, goats, and iguanas. Farm House had not too big area. We just spent 2 hours in Farm House because of the rain. After that, we visited Alun-Alun bandung city. We took a rest in mosque's garden. In the garden we could have a sit in synthetic grass. Before we went to jakarta we prayed in the biggest mosque in Bandung city of Alun-Alun Bandung. I arrived in Jakarta on the midnight. And the next day, I attended Laboratory's Asisstant Training in Gunadarma University J1 Kalimalang. I learned about service company and trade company, we did some journals and answered questions. The training started from 9 am to 4 pm. And the last day of training, we learned about DEA software. Like the day before, the training started from 9 am to 4 pm. Finally my holiday was over, and the next day I started 6th semester in my campus and I would be busy for scientific research. 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar