Jumat, 06 Mei 2016

My Future Plan

When I finished my senior high school, I continued my study in Gunadarma University. In Gunadarma, I took Accounting as my major.  I choose accounting because I want to continue what I’ve learned from Vocational High School. My parents always support me to be an Accountant. So, I don’t want to make my parents disappoint.

My plan after graduate from university is I want to be the Credit Analyst.Because in Indonesia credit analyst position is not too famous in college except in Jakarta and Surabaya. Not so many people know about Credit Analyst.Some of them just know about employee in credit sector.

From what I’ve read about credit analyst’s salary on the first year for bank or finance company is a bit high than another position in the same field.The first salary is around 5 milion to 7 milion rupiah per month.

The career prospect in the future for credit analyst is about to rise because of consumerism lifestyle trend that makes financial business has a good progress.Because of that reason at the end Credit Analyst position is very needed in the future.And from the information the management level for Credit Analyst is a Risk Manager under Treasurer and CFO in a company.

That is what I want to be in the future,I hope from what I’ve got in university I can be a person who can make any benefit for society.And of course I want to make my parent proud.




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar